Guidelines for Poster Presentation
In order to keep our poster session interesting and coherent, we’d like to share with you some guidelines on how to prepare your posters. At the same time, we’d like to inform you, that you will be able to print your poster direct on spot for free. Please send us your poster by the 15th of August, so that we can prepare everything for printing and exhibiting. If you’d like to attach the Congress logo on your poster, you will find it attached.
Technical Requirements for Poster Presentations
Language – one of five congress languages:
- A0, vertical (84,1 x 118,9 cm) + 3 mm bleed all around (CMYK)
- Vector pdf file with curved fonts for printing or a flattened tiff or jpg.
- 300 dpi CMYK file in 1:1 size + bleeds.
- Background – white.
- Times New Roman
- Font size:
- Title: 80 points + bold
- Name of the author(s), affiliation in brackets (if applicable): 80 points
- Headings: 40 points
- Contents: 30 points
- Captions: 24 points
- Bibliography: up to 10 most important positions, at the bottom of the poster: 24 points
- Text and other important graphic elements must be moved away at least 10 mm from the cutting edges
- Max. number of illustrations (including maps and graphs): 8
- Logo of the Congress/ Institution: right / left upper corner (accordingly)
Presentation delivery and upload
Deadline for submission is: 15th August 2022
Maximum size of the file should not exceed 50MB
Please follow the instructions below
You may send your poster:
1. via WeTransfer https://www.wetransfer.com
(see instruction https://wetransfer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202702233-How-do-I-send-transfers) The receiver’s address should be: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for uploading your video presentation via WeTransfer:
- Visit the https://storage.wetransfer.com
- click “Add your files or Select a folder” or drag and drop the file from your PC,
- type Your email,
- click “Message” and type your Title and Paper ID,
- click “Transfer” and wait until the process is completed (upload 100%),
- you will receive an email notification once the presentation is downloaded by the organizers.
2. by e-mail
- to: email@example.com